Thursday, February 14, 2008

E's Day

Last Friday E actually told me something that happened at school on his own. He told me it was one of his teachers birthday's that day and that they sang to her. I was so excited when he told me in away it was like the same kindof excited when your baby first learns to talk. Of course E talks all of the time but he usually doesn't tell us anything about school unless we ask him a direct question which is hard since we don't know what he did that day. Usually I just stick to what did you have for lunch b/c I already know the answer and can help him answer if he needs it. Every now and then though we can ask him if he sang a song and he will tell us which one or if he colored and what colors he used and he will answer. We don't usually get much though usually it is just one answer to a question and that is it. So him telling me on his own w/out being asked is a big deal!!!

No comments: