E has a lot of things he calls other things so I wanted to make a list so I wouldn't forget them. The right word will be on the left and what he says will be on the right
Syrup ---- Dezerve
Umbrella ---- Bacheella (at least he used to)
Taco Bell---- Taca Bell
Mozz. Sticks---- Monster Sticks
Propel Water---- Blue Water
McDonald's ---- Old McDonalds
Tornado----Tomato
Haircut----Aircut
I know there are more I just can't think of them. We try to correct him but he just corrects us back w/the "right" way to say it.
He thinks everyone on an airplane is going to Disneyland. One day he heard a plane and he said "what is that" I said "an airplane" and he said "what are they doing" I said" they are going somewhere" he said "Disneyland". One time when J went on a trip for work E said "Daddy went on an airplane" "he is going to Disneyland". I said "no he wouldn't go to Disneyland w/out you".
Every now and then when E is drawing he will write words and the interesting thing is he will write them backwards. Only he spells them as you would read them from left to right. He usually spells the words right! It is like if he is writing the word baby he would start w/the Y and then B A B. Only when he gets done unless you saw him write it you would think he wrote it the right way. I asked his teacher if we should be worried about this but he doesn't do it all of the time so for now she said not to worry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment