Okay so I have been tagged to list 5 things you didn't know about me and after this probably 2 you wish you still didn't. Hahaha! Here we go:
1. I had to have one my toenails removed b/c of getting to many ingrown toenails. Fun times having to get shots in my toe. Ouch!!! Side note: J also had the same exact toenail removed on the same foot. I used to say awww that is how you know we are meant to be. Yeah we are a weird family!
2. I have OCD when it comes to checking the locks and making sure the garage door is down. I will actually (no lie) open the door (to make sure the garage is down) and then shut it and then open it again and then shut it. Sometimes like 3 times. Yeah I don't know.
3.I am not a natural brunette. Ooooo shocker right. I am actually a natural blonde!
4. I took dancing from the time I was 5 until I was a sophomore in high school. I even competed in different groups for 8 of those years.
5. I have a very bad habit of picking the skin off my fingers. I promise it isn't as gross as it sounds. Okay well maybe it is. I have done this since I can remember.
Okay so everyone on my list has been tagged and did their list except Angela! So I am tagging Angela!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can relate to a couple of those really well! I have been known to drive around the block just to check to see if my garage door is down. I also do the same with my flat iron. I check it several times to make sure it is off!
I pick at my fingers as well. Nasty habit! Ugh!
It is so cool you took dance for so many years! My friend, in bunco, takes dance at Rythmic Notions with the adults. I did it one year at the dance studio on main street. I loved it!!
I to have been known to keep driving by the house (especially if we are leaving town) just to make sure that the garage door is down! It drives J nuts!!
I too took Ballet my whole life until I decided that cheerleading was more impressive...I soooo regret! Anyways, til this day I dance around my house doing my own little dances from what I remember and it is pretty funny.
I probably should get some of my toenails removed now that I think about it...I try to cram them into a size 10 and I really should wear an 11, that creates funky nails.
Thanks for playing!
Post a Comment