Tuesday, April 8, 2008
I need to vent!
Today after I picked up E from school I decided to take him to get his hair cut. I don't know what I was thinking I should have known better after seeing what kind of mood he was in when I picked him up from school. I figured today would be a tough day for him after being woke up in the middle of the night w/the storms and all. As far as I know the day was good for him just not when I picked him up. So on the way we have a talk (recently the place I take him put in a machine that sells pop and candy) about how we are not going to get anything out of the machine (we never do) so not to even ask. So he agrees. I guessing even though we had the exact same conversation like 3 times he wasn't listening b/c what is the first thing he says when we get inside "I'm thirsty". So I told him no and he just proceeds to play w/the slot the you push in to pull out your candy or whatever. Now usually I try to go early so there won't be as many people there. This time we had to wait awhile but he did okay. So now it is his turn and they have a T.V. area where the kids usually get there hair cut although the last SEVERAL times I have gone it hasn't been working. So anyway he takes off back there and I have to chase him down literally drag him back to the front where the lady is waiting for him to sit in the chair. He tries to run off again so I stop him and am trying to get him into the chair w/one arm while I am holding is coat, bag of goldfish and his book which is like 3 times the size of a normal book. I finally get him in the seat and here we go this is where the vent starts for me the girl says stop acting like baby. E says I'm not and of course to him he thinks she is saying he really is a baby. So she says well you are acting like a baby and you need to get a big boy haircut. Totally don't know what that meant but I was just like are you kidding me! I am not paying you to cut down my child!!! Especially when I am like standing right next to him and by then he is acting fine!! So she goes on w/the haircut and of course he is in a mood like no other. I seriously have never seen him act like that to anyone. I just wonder if he didn't like her. At one point she got him front of him and he couldn't see his book so he keeps telling her to get out of the way. I am like E be nice and at the same time I was like what is going on here. So she finishes and he decides he wants a balloon. So she asks this other lady to get it for her. So she did and she (the other lady this time) is like here is your balloon now are you going to stop your whining. Which she was refering to when he was getting his haircut. Again are you kidding me what makes you think you can talk to my child like that. I mean maybe to everyone else that is okay but to me that is unacceptable! I did have him go back in and apologize to the lady who cut his hair only b/c of how he was talking to her and making mean faces. But come on people shouldn't talk to your children like that. I think for our next haircut we are going to try some place else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OH we so would not be going back there (where is it?). That is not acceptable (said in my best Super Nanny voice!). Sorry! I bet he looks cute though :o)
It's Top Cuts.
That's so sad! I think you should call and complain and let them know why you won't be coming back in! And, I would let them know the "reason" he may have been acting the way he was.
I agree, you should not go back there!
It is amazing to me that people don't think BEFORE they speak!
Les you are so funny, that is my thoughts totally! I would of said something right then and not in my best "Super Nanny voice!"
Won't be going there EVER!
Post a Comment