Thursday, April 3, 2008
What did he say??
A few weeks ago at school this little boy walked by E and E said "Hi sexy". I thought surely he didn't just say sexy. He doesn't even know that word. Well one of his teachers looked at me apparently she heard it to and I told her surely that is not what he is saying. Then later I figured out that the little boys name is Zac C. but E runs them together and when you say them together really fast (like he does) it sounds like sexy. Okay how many of you just tried it?? Well the following week at school he said it again and a parent looked at me and kindof laughed so then I told him "E when you say Zac C. from now on say it a little slower"! I don't think he does though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHA! That is so funny. I was thinking maybe J calls you that and E was being like daddy ;)
Post a Comment