Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome Miss Gracie

Yesterday I got to go to the hospital to see one my BF's from high school and her newest little addition! Miss M'Kenna Grace (Gracie) was born on Friday afternoon. She is such a beautiful little baby! It really gave me baby fever. I got to hold for the longest time last night. So sweet. After I got home all I could think about was that I really wanted to have another baby. So ..... to be cont'd!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww C, I hope you get the deepest desire of your heart.

Congrats on your friend's new little girl. Newborns are so so sweet. And, then they cry! LOL

6 Happy Hearts said...

I hear baby fever is HIGHLY contagious so I'll be careful around you ; )
I did not hold a newborn today due to a cold & I wanted to just squeeze her?! So sweet!