Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


This is a picture I took myself on our backporch after it had been raining. It had been raining pretty hard and as you can see the ground all around it is wet and before you ask no there was nothing laying on the ground in the shape of a pattern or anything on the ground except what you see in the picture. I just happened to look out our backwdoor window after it stopped raining and there it was. It stayed for quite a while that day but then slowly disappeared. It was and still is AWESOME!!!

3 comments:

6 Happy Hearts said...

I've shared this w/ya before, I just love this pic & testimony!!!
Very cool!

E's Mom said...

I thought about you when I posted it b/c I remembered that you had e-mail me about it!

Angela said...

I remember that when it happened. That really is very cool!