?????
Okay I have to explain my wordless Wednesday. As you can see there is no picture well that is my wordless Wednesday. Today was E's first day of kindergarten and so of course I took several pics and then when I got home I downloaded them to the computer (so I thought). So I get on here to post a picture and they aren't there!! Ahhhhh! Apparently there was something wrong w/my little card thingy in my camera and so none of my pictures registered. Also that were gone where all of the vacation pics I had taken when we were in Branson. Yeah not a good day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH NO! If you haven't taken any pics on the card since then, there are companies that can recover the pics for you. Let me know if you need more info.
BTW. I think I heard from a little birdie that it is your birthday this week? I hope it was great!!!
Girlie.. I just had this happen to me. Take it to Aperture's photo in Tulsa. They can recover them. Depending on how they do it can be a bit expensive... but, to me the pictures are so worth it!! I got lucky and they were able to get mine off without using the recovery software. It only cost me 6 dollars! Maybe you'll be as lucky!
Post a Comment