Sunday, August 24, 2008

E's Birthday Present Request

Tonight at dinner J looks outside and says "hey look a turtle." Sure enough there was a turtle making it's way down the road. So E says "I want a turtle for my birthday." E's birthday is in October. So we say well we will see. Then a few mintues later 2 little girls go by riding on their bikes and shortly after here comes the mom pushing a stroller. So E says "Aww look a little baby. I love babies. It's so cute!" Then he follows it w/"I want a baby for my birthday!" J and I look at each other. So then I ask "a pretend baby or a real baby?" To which of course he replies "a real one" oh boy! Then J asks him "Would you rather have a turtle for you birthday or a baby?" To which again for coure his answer is "a baby". I am pretty sure this is one birthday present he won't be getting this year! Maybe next year! So if you hear him talking about getting a new baby no I am not pregnant. We are just hoping he forgets!

3 comments:

Angela said...

You can keep hoping, but you know he's not going to let it go. :o) LOL

Dawn said...

LOL Courtney didn't let it go... she just got sneaky about it and prayed to God for a baby every day. Obviously, He listened! LOL

E is so sweet. :)

6 Happy Hearts said...

Uh-Oh!!!
Birthday "wishes" have a way of coming true ; )