Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Quirky Meme

My friend Jen tagged me for this quirky meme. I am supposed to list six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.So here we go!

1. I often stand on one foot while brushing my teeth. (only slightly but my food is off the ground)

2.Most of the time when I eat pepperoni pizza I have to pick all of the pepperoni's off first and then eat it. Although used to I would have to scrape all of the toppings off and eat them and then eat the bread. Which is interesting b/c E eats his pizza this way but has never seen me eat it that way.

3.My food can't touch each other on a plate. I will get separate plates if I have to. If they do touch I can't eat that part. Unless it is like corn and mashed potatoes. Although I am getting a little better on this issue.

4.When I have mail to mail out I have to take it to the post office mailbox. I can't just put it in our mailbox that is right in front of our house.

5.I don't like to be a passenger in a car so 9 times out of 10 if I am going somewhere w/someone I have to drive. Poor J he hardly ever gets to drive. I didn't used to be like this until I got pregnant w/E.

6.Before we leave the house to go anywhere I have to go to the bathroom. I make E go to. Even if I just went like 10 minutes ahead of time I have to always go again. It gets really bad if I am waiting on someone to pick me up to go somewhere I go like every 5 minutes.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL C!! These cracked me up. I'm totally now thinking of you as a flamingo!! LOL

Angela said...

My mom has a thing also with going to the post office. Why is that? She'll put her outgoing mail in my mailbox, but not her own. That's funny too about the bathroom thing and brushing your teeth on one foot. I didn't think about this, but I sit with my toes curled a lot. I can rarely just sit stretched out and relaxed. Something is usually drawn up tight.

How was your mini-vacation? You never filled us in on what you did! Hope you had fun! E-mail me!

6 Happy Hearts said...

Those were hilarious!! I'm w/ya on the food not touching, mailing mail & driving...some say it's a control thing. I say it's just being precise ; )